Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sam: sent and received!

I got Sam in the mail yesterday!!! Boyfriend hands me the envelope and says: "is this it? Don't you think it's a bit small?..." To that I say, good things come in small packages! And it's true. I love little Sam, perhaps Sammy by the end of his trip because I like adding y's. He's so little and puffy... and armless! It's great! 

Already he has met boyfriend and some of my good friends at a game night. He tried to help me with scrabble, but that didn't work out as well as we hoped and he ended up getting into a bit of trouble with clue, poor Mr. Body never saw Sam coming... The important part is that he was social! ... evidently, it was Sam in the lounge with the revolver. 


2 comments:

ohdawno said...

Is that Grr behind him, helping him play Clue?

Let me know if he'll need any special accommodations here at home...I've never hosted a tiny armless stuffed monkey before...

DrinkDrankDrunk said...

Ashley with a Grr hat!!!