Thursday, November 6, 2008

Galvin Leaves California

To start off: LV= Little Visitor, and this is all about the craftster.org swap, LV round 9!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  My dear LV, Galvin, has left and made it to Arizona! I have a few pictures of his before... but not too many because he needed to be rushed, he's going to his first wedding. So anyway, I'm only the smallest bit sad that I couldn't add more extras to the package, I guess I have something to make up for when I send Sam back. 
  I'm pretty stoked, ckchan seems like she's going to be the most awesome host mama. My last host mama, though very cool, was limited with her adventures because of real life issues. I don't blame her, but Galvin didn't get the greatest adventure in NYC. So I'm really looking forward to our second try. But I also feel bad for the friends that have to deal with me and a new LV... I think I have too much fun with it. 

I can't wait for him to get here!

2 comments:

ohdawno said...

What fun to read about Sam! I hope he'll be around to visit here when you come home, too!

DrinkDrankDrunk said...

He will!!! I have him till January, I think the 12th...