Tuesday, December 2, 2008

  Wow! I've been less than diligent with this blog. Sam has been with me everyday since I got him, but we haven't been o too many adventures...YET! I have many a plan, but they take time. What he has done (that I have documented) is celebrate my 21st birth day with some drinks ad then enjoy a lovely little thanks giving with the parents and boyfriend! I really like having him around.
   For my second LV run, boyfriend is less helpful... and that makes things a little bit trickier. But I'll make him love Sam as much as I do. Now, over the thanksgiving brake Sam did some soul searching and he found that me might be half Jewish. Why? You may ask, and I think the answer is that I want a menora. So I'm thinking this year we may do a hybrid Hanukkah/Christmas thing. Maybe Hanukkah Harry will get Sam some nice woolen socks...(SNL anyone?) 
  So my plans of what I would like to show Sam:
- SDSU undie run
- Christmas tree shopping/ menora shopping
- Christmas/Hanukkah
- Caroling 
- Mountain View (the Gloary of my home town)
and 
- local San Diego sites

 I hope he has fun on my college budget. 


No comments: